lgg8816q
                         
                      
                    
                            
                      
                     
                    
                      
                    
                   | 
                  
                    
                    分享: 
                     
					 
						  
					 
					 
						  
					 
					 
						  
					 
                    
                    
                    	
                    
                      ▼
                    
                    
                    
                      
                     
                     
                     
                     
                    
                    
                      
                        
                        
                          
                             
                            x0
                            
                            
                           | 
                         
                       
                     
                     
                    
                    
                    
                      
                          [一般] 電 腦 白 痴
                          
                      
                       
                      
                      
                      
        
 
                          一 個 WordPerfect 電 腦 公 司 員 工 的 真 實 對 話 
  "Ridge Hall computer assistant; may I help you?"  Ridge Hall 
  電 腦 公 司 你 好 ! 我 可 以 為 您 服 務 嗎 ? 
  "Yes, well, I'm having trouble with WordPerfect." 
  是 的 , 我 有 Word Perfect 的 問 題。 
  "What sort of trouble?" 
  您 有 什 麼 問 題 呢 ? 
  "Well, I was just typing along, and all of a sudden the words went  away." 
  我 剛 剛 自 已 在 打 字 的 時 候 , 突 然 間 所 有 的 字 都 不 見 了。 
  "Went away?" 
  都 不 見 了。 
  "They disappeared." 
  它 們 都 不 見 了 。 
  "Hmm. So what does your screen look like now?" 
  嗯 , 現 在 你 的 螢 幕 看 到 什 麼 東 西 ? 
  "Nothing." 
  沒 有 任 何 東 西 。 
  "Nothing?" 
  沒 有 任 何 東 西 ? 
  "It's blank; it won't accept anything when I type." 
  螢 幕 是 全 黑 的 , 我 打 的 字 它 都 沒 反 應 。 
  "Are you still in WordPerfect, or did you get out?" 
  您 是 否 還 在 操 作 Word Perfect , 還 是 以 經 離 開 了。 
  "How do I tell?" 
  我 要 怎 麼 說 明 呢 ? 
  "Can you see the C:\ prompt on the screen?" 
  你 可 以 在 螢 幕 上 看 到 C : \ 的 提 示 符 號 嗎 ? 
  "What's a sea-prompt?" 
  什 麼 是 " 海 的 提 示 符 號 " ( " sea " = 海 , 和 " C " 同 音 ) 
  "Never mind. Can you move the cursor around on the screen?" 
  不 管 它 了 , 你 可 以 看 到 游 標 在 螢 幕 上 嗎 ? 
  "There isn't any cursor; I told you, it won't accept anything  Itype." 
  螢 幕 上 沒 有 任 何 的 游 標 , 我 告 訴 你 , 我 打 的 字 它 都 沒 反 應。 
  "Does your monitor have a power indicator?" 
  顯 示 器 上 的 電 源 指 示 燈 有 沒 有 亮 ? 
  "What's a monitor?" 
  什 麼 是 顯 示 器 ? 
  "It's the thing with the screen on it that looks like a TV. Does  it have a little light that tells you when it's on?" 
  就 是 那 個 看 起 像 電 視 的 螢 幕 , 
  有 沒 有 一 個 小 光 點 告 訴 你 它 是 開 著 的 ? 
  "I don't know." 
  我 不 懂 耶 。 
  "Well, then look on the back of the monitor and find where the  power cord goes into it. Can you see that?" 
  那 麼 , 你 能 不 能 看 得 到 顯 示 器 後 面 有 一 條 電 源 線 接 在 上 面? 
  "....Yes, I think so." 
  是 , 我 想 我 看 到 了 。 
  "Great! Follow the cord to the plug, and tell me if it's plugged  into the wall." 
  太 棒 了 , 沿 著 電 線 找 下 去 , 看 它 有 沒 有 沒 插 在 牆 上? 
  "....Yes, it is." 
  有 啊 ! 
  "When you were behind the monitor, did you notice that there were  two cables plugged into the back of it, not just one?" 
  你 到 顯 示 器 後 面 看 看 , 有 沒 有 注 意 到 有 兩 條 電 線 插 在 後 面 , 
  不 是 只 有 一 條 哦 ? 
  "No." 
  沒 有 。 
  "Well, there are. I need you to look back there again and find the  other cable." 
  就 是 了 , 我 要 你 再 到 顯 示 器 後 面 去 找 另 一 條 電 線 。 
  "....Okay, here it is." 
  O K , 找 到 了 。 
  "Follow it for me, and tell me if it's plugged securely into the  back of your computer." 
  再 替 我 找 下 去 , 告 訴 我 它 有 沒 有 確 實 插 好 在 電 腦 後 面 。 
  "I can't reach." 
  我 搆 不 到 。 
  "Uh huh. Well, can you see if it is?" 
  嗯 , 那 麼 , 你 看 得 到 嗎 ? 
  "No." 
  看 不 到 。 
  "Even if you maybe put your knee on something and lean way over?" 
  那 麼 拿 個 東 西 墊 高 , 爬 過 去 看 一 下 ? 
  "Oh, it's not because I don't have the right angle - it's because  it's dark." 
  喔 , 不 是 角 度 不 好 看 不 到 , 而 是 太 暗 了 。 
  "Dark?" 
  太暗? 
  "Yes - the office light is off, and the only light I have is  coming from the window." 
  是 的 , 辨 公 室 的 燈 光 全 都 不 亮 , 唯 一 的 光 線 是 來 自 窗 戶 外 面 。 
  "Well, turn on the office light then." 
  那 麼 把 辨 公 室 的 電 燈 都 打 開 啊 。 
  "I can't." 
  我 沒 辨 法 ! 
  "No? Why not?" 
  沒 辨 法 ? 為 什 麼 ? 
  "Because there's a power outage." 
  因 為 停 電 啊 ! 
  "A power...... A power outage? Aha! Okay, we've got it licked now.  Do you still have the boxes and manuals and packing stuff your  computer came in?" 
  停 . . . 停 電 ? 喔 ! O K , 現 在 開 始 打 包 , 
  電 腦 公 司 員 工 送 電 腦 來 時 的 包 裝 箱 和 使 用 手 冊 都 還 在 嗎? 
  "Well, yes, I keep them in the closet." 
  嗯 , 是 的 , 我 已 把 它 們 收 在 櫃 子 裏 。 
  "Good! Go get them, and unplug your system and pack it up just  like it was when you got it. Then take it back to the store you bought it  from." 
  很 好 ! 去 把 它 們 拿 出 來 , 然 後 把 電 腦 搬 下 來 包 裝 好 , 
  就 像 剛 送 來 的 時 候 一 樣。然 後 看 你 在 那 裏 買 的 , 把 它 送 回 去。 
  "Really? Is it that bad?" 
  真 的 嗎 ? 是 它 壞 掉 了 嗎 ? 
  "Yes, I'm afraid it is." 
  是 的 , 恐 怕 是 這 樣 了 的 。 
  "Well, all right then, I suppose. What do I tell them?" 
  喔 , 我 想 大 概 就 是 這 樣 子 的。那 我 要 怎 樣 跟 他 們 說 呢? 
  "Tell them you're too stupid to own a computer." 
  就 告 訴 他 們 說 :『 你 實 在 笨 到 不 夠 資 格 擁 有 一 部 電 腦 』。  
                    
                    
                     
        
        
    
                     
		              
                    
                    
                   |